“We escaped Escobar's!”

Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Easthampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2017

What an amazing time! Our group of 4 (two married couples) was teamed up with another group of 4 (a quartet of apparently college students). I was apprehensive about going through this experience with strangers but it was such an awesome time! While the story and the set was immersive, I never felt in danger, scared, or worried (even when handcuffed to the wall) which allowed me to focus on the puzzles and challenge of the game without any true anxiety. Each person in our team (even the 'strangers') worked together and everyone had a moment to shine. I walked away feeling accomplished and energized. My brain felt happily exercised. Surprisingly for me, one of the most notable take-aways was a palpable increase in my self esteem! I felt useful, intelligent, and strong. We CAN'T WAIT to go back and do the other room. (Then I'm just going to need them to build more rooms!) THANK YOU for an amazing night out!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

There were seven of us from our company, we went for team-building and a fun day out! What a blast! We laughed, we worked together, we worked independently and ultimately we put all of our ideas together to figure out all of the answers! We got out! So cool! The entire team truly bonded and will only help us "get better." Our "Puzzled Host" was awesome! I would love to do this again!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I knew this would be creative and challenging but I had no idea how much I would be humbled in this experience! It took all 8 of our group, each working steadily and we still didn't solve the game! But each part of the game has so many riddles to solve it seems nearly impossible. My only suggestion is that it is perhaps too complicated. With the amount of help we had from "the voice" I feel that it shouldn't have been quite so challenging. But we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Well done- puzzles are challenging enough to be interesting but are doable and fun! Mechanics work well (things open and unlock when they are supposed to) and staff is attentive and helpful. Ideal group size 6-8, any more can get overwhelming (too many cooks in the kitchen sort of thing). May want to discuss strategy beforehand- split into pairs to solve multiple puzzles at once then come back together; how long you will work on a given part before switching players or asking for a clue.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

What great fun. Definitely recommend it to everyone. Try to have a full group of 8. Need all the brain power you can get. 1 hours goes by fast. Very exciting.