Just returned from a two night stay celebrating a wedding at the Winnetu. Our first trip back to the vineyard in many years-- all i can say is that the resort is outstanding! Great staff, and delicious food. The resort grounds and rooms are immaculate. Will return and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 54 air-conditioned studios and suites and one and two-bedroom cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Two-Island Adventure Trip to our sister Resort on Nantucket, The Nantucket Hotel. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale restaurant, The Dunes located on-site. Resort open mid-April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard