“Oldie but goody ”

Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Join us for delicious dining on the beautiful Edgartown Harbor.
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite spots in Edgartown, having a fabulous location on the water, well prepared food and an attentive staff. We've been coming for years and this time did not disappoint. My sushi was delicious, and my partner was equally enthusiastic about his chicken tenders. Kiria our server was outstanding, and her manager Luis made sure that we were delighted with our experience. This oldie-but-goody is better than ever.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Party of three. We had peel and eat shrimp and the sushi. Followed it all with chocolate cake. Wonderful flavors and our waiter, Brett, was impeccable. Sushi chef is the real deal.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We could not believe how terrible the food was. My husband ordered tha chicken wrap and it was tasteless. I had the steamed shrimp and it was anything but fresh. Really awful! After being asked several times about a cocktail, I finally gave in and ordered a sangria with was so watered down that I thought that it was ice water with lots of fruit. I will say that the orange in the sangria was the best thing that we had. We thought that we had just ordered the wrong thing but we met some people later at another restaurant and they warned us not to go there. Too bad we didn't meet them first.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Opening day at the Shanty!!!! I had a huge Lobster Roll, with green balsamic salad, just delicious!
The outside deck was so appealing but the cold May Atlantic water kept us inside. The view is still the best in Edgartown..

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Bought a lobster roll here- terrible and expensive. If you're looking for a lobster roll on a Friday, try Grace Church in Vineyard Haven.