All reviews the staff was friendly and helpful outdoor tent martha's vineyard hot breakfast nice breakfast king bed front desk person bedford area included breakfast clean rooms nice stay marina view we've stayed yogurt new england whaling museum wedding
Reviewed March 5, 2017

This is a very clean hotel, guest room, pool, hot tub and exercise room.The staff was friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast. Convenient location. Reasonable price. We would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank JCOA2010
Reviewed January 19, 2017

We just had a good seafood experience at the Seaport Inn Grill. Ambiance is good and thanks to Shawn for his good service. Shrimps, scallops on rizzotto with a good beer. we will certainly come back to experiment again.

Room Tip: Good view on the seaport
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2017

My wife and I spontaneously spent a night here primarily attracted by the convenient location and an attractive Groupon. Good decision! Place is a little dated but clean, decent size, comfortable rooms, friendly staff. The included breakfast is typical continental plus eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes so quite good. Fairhaven/ New Bedford looked interesting so we will return in The Spring and explore some. Looked quite good for families too.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016

This was a very clean hotel. Rooms are big enough for your family and pets. Microwave and refrigerator are available. Hot breakfast provided. Going to stay again hopefully in April. Front desk person was very nice and helpful and provided us the 1st time customer discount. They also also a rewards program.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2016

I stayed with my family and my medium size dog for two days. The room was average, clean and a decent size. Both crate and lite play pen fit in the room. There is a small microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. They also have a nice indoor big heated pool and a small 3ft pool for kids. Simple hot breakfast and cereal and pastries. I will stay again especially with my pup.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family