“Great Ambiance”

Add it.
Asian House Asian Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 250 Restaurants in Fall River
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in for lunch for the first time last week and we really liked this place. They have a wide variety of food, including sushi which I was really excited about. My mom ordered coffee to drink and they gave it to her in a large to-go cup. That was actually a really nice touch. The food was good and so was the presentation of the food. The overall atmosphere of the place was nice and, more importantly, the service was great. I would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2017

we obtained take out sushi a couple of times and found the quality to be excellent, although it's expensive for what we got.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We came here in the summer with kids for a sit down lunch. Restaurant is very clean, staff friendly and food delicious. Ordered for delivery more recently and it was worth the small fee ($2). Again food is tasty, not greasy.

Date of visit: September 2017