“Great Portuguese Food ”

Ranked #26 of 247 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I got a bowl of Kale Soup to start then came the Portuguese Steak. Both very good. Service was attentive and friendly. Finished off with a great expresso and the kids had dessert. Very nice!

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. The food is delicious and priced fairly. Have been to many other Portuguese restaurants that are so expensive. This place has a bar on the other side. Nothing fancy just good food at a decent price. If you are in Fall River give O'Gils a try!!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I am oh so thankful that I have a Portuguese GF. I have been introduced to the food and let me tell you it is not at all disappointing either! I have eaten her at Ogil's a few times and have not yet been disappointed. Their large steak sandwiches are to die for. The taste is spot on, the fries fresh and the garlic is da bomb. I have also eaten the shrimp dish and chicken as well. All are fantastic and a good choice to say the least. But I usually choose between the beef and chicken, yet always throw a few shrimp on the plate too. My only complaint is that soda refills are not free.... Had it been five in the afternoon when I ate there I would have drank the Sangria, but it was only noon. I would recommend this place to any and all.....

Reviewed October 17, 2016

place is great on a budget - they even have Jr. plates that can still feed two people. Great Place but beer selection could be much better

Reviewed September 30, 2016

This is an old establishment that has great character. Great Food and Service. We had to go back a second time before we had to go back to home to AZ