“Second time still a Five Plus”
Review of Cavs

Cavs
Ranked #39 of 240 Restaurants in Fall River
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The first time we visited was great , this time still great. Friendly waitress, owner cooking and interacting, fun and wonderful food. Not a super long menu, but everything we have tried has been outstanding. Have put this on our must go to place for lunches.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

The Chicken Parm or Shrimp Mozambique are my favorites for dinner, the wraps & salads are great for lunch. Definitely ask about the daily specials, they've always got something a little different and unique & if you're on a budget they have a $6 menu item daily!

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

My family and I had a great dinner here last month. I had the surf & turf dinner; steak was tender and juicy, shrimp was fresh and the Mozambique sauce is great. We all had great meals and will absolutely be back!!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Wonderful small bistro with a great service staff and friendly owner/chef. Spicy meatloaf sandwich appropriately named. Wonderful! According to my better half, best Cesar salad wrap which was very fresh and very tasty. Save room for the chocolate cake with a cheesecake center. A definite addition to our places to go!

1  Thank Alfred S
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Stopped in for a quick Friday night supper. Too hot to consider the outdoor seating, we were encouraged to see two police officers in the dining room having a bite (I figure they've got to know the good spots!). Not at all fancy though they are in a lovely old building, they offer a full bar and a menu that covers all the bases. We split the Chips & Salsa to start. I had the Chicken Mozambique Burrito, a Portuguese twist on an old Mexican favorite. My wife had a Cheeseburger. All very good as was the service.

This location had been the Bella Restaurant a couple of years ago. The address on their website is correct though the map shows them on Stockton Street. Their listed address, Jeremiah Sullivan Drive is actually a pedestrian only street so your GPS may mislead you. They are actually on the corner of South Main Street and South Frontage Road across from the City Hall. Street parking is tough during the day though the city usually empties out on nights and weekends.

1  Thank Jadbo