All reviews townhouse suite make your own waffles outdoor pool stop and shop king bed room was large would stay again convenient location labor day weekend front desk staff falmouth center great place to stay island queen ferry woods hole new england walmart pros
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Great rooms a little outdated but not too noticeable. Wish the tv was a little bigger and the connection was a little fuzzy. Gentleman who checked me in was not too friendly and very stern to the point he was rude, but upon check out I was greeted by a friendly face. Stayed here twice and price was reasonable with the coupon I received via email. Breakfast was a great perk though :)

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The room was fine, the internet was weak and spotty - no improvement after calling the desk, there was no elevator to second floor, so it was difficult for 70 year olds with luggage. We decided not to try to change rooms because of the internet weak signal, but would have if we had arrived earlier in the day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We have stayed here a few times in the past several years, always on the last weekend of October. The outdoor pool is always closed, but the Indoor pool and hotub have been great. For the first time this year, We notice a game room with 3 games.
The location is great, close to our favorite restaurant and close to the race start. Walmart is also working walking distance, if you forgot something.
I really enjoyed having a fridge, microwave and hot tub in the room.
All in all, this will be our place to stay again next year.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

My wife and I have stayed here many times in spring, summer and fall. Convenient to beaches, Falmouth Center, Falmouth Harbor and Mashpee Commons. Plan to stay here in future. Have recommended it to relatives in the past.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2017

It was a very clean hotel, checking in was speedy. The staff were very polite and helpful. Unfortunately I was unable to try the pool, I walk through the pool area and it was very clean.
I was able the try the breakfast because I needed to get an early start. The jacuzzi was very clean and enjoyable.
I would stay here again and I will recommend it to family and friends.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple