We stayed at the Palmer House Inn for a weekend getaway. It was our first trip to Falmouth and definitely not our last. We most enjoyed the convenient location to downtown Falmouth. It was so nice to be able to walk a short distance to restaurants and shops. The room was immaculate and comfortable. We also enjoyed the afternoon tea and freshly baked cookies. The owners were very pleasant and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA