“Delicious Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The different meals we ordered were all delicious. The service was friendly. Maybe the portions are a bit small to be satisfied.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Sorry but I just can't get my head arround the fact that so many people give this restaurant such great revues. Its not bad but its not good either, definitely not excellent and definitely not worth the price. I can only assume that many of the folks writing these reviews don't go out to eat regularly and perhaps are impressed when they occasionally do since they have little to compare it with. We eat out allmost every night and have eaten at every restaurant in Falmouth at one time or another. Off course we have our favorites which we frequent on a weekly basis. I am afraid this one is almost at the bottom of the list. Tried it three times over the last several years each time worse than before. There is no bar so waiting for a table could be a problem however frankly it has always been empty when we have been so it wasn't an issue. If you like white tablecloths, very small servings of just about anything you order, old fashioned service at high prices then this might be your restaurant. We have adult children who would find the portions way too small and service too stuffy. We wont be back three times is enough. Great other choices in Falmouth and neighboring towns.

6  Thank Mary S
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Based on some reviews on Trip Advisor and a couple of “I have heard good things about it” from friends, we decided to celebrate our 32nd anniversary dinner here. The lobster streusel that we shared for an appetizer was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten! For the main course, I chose he pan-seared duck breast and my husband chose the cotelette of steak. Both dishes were cooked perfectly, and the side dishes on the plates were delicious. The desserts on the menu this particular night did not particularly call out to me (I don’t like honey and lavender in my creme brûlée, for example), but I do like mango sorbet, which they had, and it was very good. We also had excellent service and a pleasant greeting from the maitre d’. We will be back.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I love the ambiance and usually the food, but last night's flounder special was not to their high standards. The fish was mushy with no texture. Everything else was wonderful, including what went with that dish. The lobster bisque appetizer had a superb flavor. Even with this off night with the fish, I will return.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Reservations are needed at the lovely, romantic restaurant. The ambiance was very pretty and low key. The presentation of the food was beautiful.. limited choices it a large variety of good.