All reviews paddle boats heated pool cape cod shared balcony rooms overlook east falmouth salt water other guests martha's vineyard tables and chairs small kitchen two queen beds fridge and microwave housekeeping staff short drive woods hole inlet
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

we enjoyed our stay for one night. I always read reviews of hotels that I am planning to stay at. The grounds had plenty of shade, beautiful flowers and a glider swing (s). This was a last minute reservation. I was pleasantly surprised. We had 2 Queen beds for the 3 of us. The room had ac, little kitchen area and room was very neat and clean. The back deck is a shared balcony...we sat out and enjoyed a cold beer and cheese and crackers. we overlooked the pool and the inlet. Our Son went paddleboarding, and we also enjoyed the pool. this is a pet friendly resort, but I didn't feel we were overrun with Dogs. I don't mind dogs and the dogs we encountered (3) were all well behaved ....thanks to their owners. Good time in Falmouth!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan O
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Love it here !
Pet and family friendly, great staff , nice rooms ,excellent amenities and recreational facilities !
We will return :)
You can even bring your boat , enjoy lawn games ,the slash pool for little ones and the meticulously maintained heated adult pool !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I was hesitant to stay here judging by the pictures online. I was pleasantly surprised though once we got into the room. The guest office where you check in was pretty bad, it smelled of moth balls, and I had to stand there a good 10 minutes before someone notices me trying to check in. I made noises, stomped my feet, shouted hello, and no one acknowledged me. Finally, after 10 minutes a lady came over and she didn't even seem to realize I had been waiting for so long? Anyways, we went to our room and I was surprised at how clean and inviting it was. It was spacious, and although it was very outdated, it was comfortable. The back deck off of the room was the big bonus that made this place so worth it. We were able to sit on the deck and enjoy some evening cocktails while looking out over the river. I'm sure this place is different in the summer than in October, but we quite liked the lack of people. If I came to this area again, I would book another room here. The price was great, and the location was wonderful.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the top level, that way you can enjoy the deck!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Alexandra_Brook
Reviewed September 8, 2017

All rooms overlook the inlet so it is a nice location. There was one pool, supposedly heated but felt cold – I didn’t go in. The inlet water was warmer. Kiddy pool was closed. The rooms are tired and quite small. Our room had one queen bed and one double. We had a small fridge, microwave and small coffee maker. They supply one pack of coffee a day which made two cups. The room was reasonably clean but the carpet was threadbare. The office was closed from 9 PM until 9 AM so when we had no hot water one evening and the following morning there was no one to contact. There was no apology or compensation for this. We didn’t use the BBQs or paddle boats but nice to have. We did use the outdoor tables and chairs as there was no room to eat in the room. If this hotel was about $50 / night I would say it was reasonable value but we paid over CDN$1,000 for 4 nights with nothing extra such as breakfast. For over $250/night I expect much better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I really don't understand the good reviews. We got a smelly damp room at first, impossible to stay. The lady was able to find another room upstairs, which was "better". Still very old, didn't look clean, and the bathroom... smelt like a dirty public one!
The people in the room next to mine talked until 2 am, and of course I could hear it all.
Stay away!