“Get a crumpet!!”

Persy's Place
Ranked #45 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

crumpets!! So good. Buttery. Cinnamon and sugery...Yum!
All of the bread is homemade. So you get thick cut toast. I got pumpernickel, and it was delicious. Had the fish cakes, a new England tradition, and they were fantastic.

I know why my friends come here for breakfast often. Great friendly service. Delicious hearty HUGE breakfasts. Great way to start the day.
Good value for the amount of food and taste!

Date of visit: May 2017
PersysPlace, Owner at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thanks Wendy! You said it all. We bake all of our breads at each location. We also make our fish cakes fresh just like our hash. Our crumpets however are baked in New Bedford, but they are fresh every week. We really hope to see you and yours again soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I eat here just about every Saturday morning for breakfast. I am a creature of habit, I usually get the same thing every time. However, I have on occasion had something different, and it's always been great, usually the French toast with walnuts, & maplebutter ! If you can't find something on the menu you like, you have to be extremely picky, because they have one of the largest menu's in town. If you can't make a decision ask your waitress, Jen, Josh, Jesse, Alicia, or whomever, they will be glad to suggest a dish. By the way, I always get a breakfast sandwich to go for a bartender friend, and he loves their food also and he is "picky" !

Date of visit: May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our hard working safe appreciates it as much as I do. We try to keep doing it like Gram did . Come back soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I thought it would be crowded on a Sunday morning but we were seated right away. The menu was big with a great selection. The good was delicious! Great food and service, we'll be back!

Date of visit: May 2017

Thanks, even when we are busy we usually can seat people fairly quickly. It was kind of you to spread the good word and we hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I loved Persy's so much I went two mornings in a row. There was a lot to choose from. The omelette are fluffy and huge!. But the grilled corn bread was the best I ever had. It sticks to your mouth and melts in your mouth. Taste of heaven.

Date of visit: April 2017

Thanks! It's all baked fresh and made from scratch since we opened 35 years ago. Now through the Holidays you can get a fresh baked loaf of Pumpkin Bread too! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We ordered about two dishes each and the food was rather good. However after countless times of asking for refills and constantly being ignored each time, our opinions started to fall short. It took about one hour just to get the check and by the time it came, we had thought that the waitress forgot about us. It took another 10 minutes just to leave after giving her our credit card, that was over an out of my life I'm not getting back. Personally, I would not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Mark A

Hi Mark, so sorry for the long delay in responding to your review. As you can see from other reviews we definitely missed the mark on your visit. Sorry about that. Send me a message through our comment section on our website so I can follow up with you. Hope to hear from you soon.