“Renting bikes for the day - come across the rode to Persy's to get fuelled up. ”
Review of Persy's Place

Persy's Place
Ranked #45 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast fare that set us up for our 22 mile bike ride. Tim the server was really attentive and friendly.
I had the eggs benedict which can with two extra sides, my wife the cornbeef hash- the boys had waffles and crepes. All tasty and warm with ample amounts of coffee to take care of us after a long flight from the UK. They have a nice little patio out front which I am sure would be great when the sun is out - we unfortunately had brought the British weather (rain) with us but nice and cosy inside.
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you.

PersysPlace, Owner at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thanks Scotty for the awesome review. We home you visit again on your next trip to the states, even if the England weather comes with you!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to the ferry for a quick bite. The marinated mushrooms as a choice of side were amazing. I'd come back just for them. The ABLT avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato was good. The kids breakfast was perfect for my 6 year old. He got a little bit of several different things and it was just the right size. Worth the trip just for the mushrooms!

Hi. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. People love the marinated mushrooms! We do the marinating. We hope you will come back soon on your next trip to the Cape.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast and we're so glad that we did. I had their famous corned beef hash which was oh so tasty! They have several selections for breakfast, no matter what your craving, you really can't go wrong!

Hi, yes we have the largest breakfast and lunch menu in New England. We make our hash fresh every day. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

crumpets!! So good. Buttery. Cinnamon and sugery...Yum!
All of the bread is homemade. So you get thick cut toast. I got pumpernickel, and it was delicious. Had the fish cakes, a new England tradition, and they were fantastic.

I know why my friends come here for breakfast often. Great friendly service. Delicious hearty HUGE breakfasts. Great way to start the day.
Good value for the amount of food and taste!

Thanks Wendy! You said it all. We bake all of our breads at each location. We also make our fish cakes fresh just like our hash. Our crumpets however are baked in New Bedford, but they are fresh every week. We really hope to see you and yours again soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I eat here just about every Saturday morning for breakfast. I am a creature of habit, I usually get the same thing every time. However, I have on occasion had something different, and it's always been great, usually the French toast with walnuts, & maplebutter ! If you can't find something on the menu you like, you have to be extremely picky, because they have one of the largest menu's in town. If you can't make a decision ask your waitress, Jen, Josh, Jesse, Alicia, or whomever, they will be glad to suggest a dish. By the way, I always get a breakfast sandwich to go for a bartender friend, and he loves their food also and he is "picky" !

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our hard working safe appreciates it as much as I do. We try to keep doing it like Gram did . Come back soon!