All reviews indoor pool main street pool house lawn games swinging chairs cape cod high school reunion breakfast buffet minute walk to the beach new england stayed here for nights very pleasant stay full kitchen room was large falmouth center fresh fruit location was perfect
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We were part of a group and arrived quite late in the evening but were greeted by the very friendly staff with a cranberry punch and cheese and biscuits. Just what the doctor ordered and a great start to our holiday.
Some people describe the rooms in the hotel as old fashioned, but we really liked the comfort and cosiness and it is nice to stay in a family run hotel in contrast to the modern hotel chains.
The breakfast had a good variety of food. Falmouth itself has a lot of good restaurants so eating dinner out was no problem.
Wonderful place would definitely like to go back again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean rooms full sized refrigerator with microwave table& chairs for in room food prep the decor is a bit dated the indoor pool is amazing they also have an outdoor pool as well they serve a breakfast buffet a pleasant surprise fresh fruit yummy pancakes real plates &silverware a beautiful property near town & the beach

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly r
Reviewed July 15, 2015

I love this place reminded me of old school Virginia but in Falmouth very clean indoor pool outdoor pool and when I needed a grill one was provided!! They also provide breakfast, a full breakfast buffet style I loved it very well done! Also you're only four blocks from the beach a nice one at that, and a short drive to everything else. The value was excellent very well priced and they also have lawn games all you have to do is ask. I grilled both nights that I stayed my friend Mike took very good care of me!! I am definitely going back this place was great!!!

Room Tip: Above pool area
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank paul d
Reviewed July 11, 2015

While traveling around the Cape we came across this quaint inn, very well preserved, friendly staff, would definitely return. It is a 5 minute walk to Falmouth Village where there are small shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank BEV2388
Reviewed June 16, 2015

We stayed here on a very recent Titan tour. This hotel is a gem from the excellent breakfasts to the indoor pool to the very friendly staff. There is a feel good factor. OK, so some of the decor is a little tired but this hotel!is made up of several separate buildings and maintenance must be a nightmare. It is superbly located very close to Falmouth main street. Although breakfast is supplied no evening meals are available. As it is situated so close to Falmouth main street that is not a problem as many excellent diners are available in the town. We were so sorry when the time came for our tour to move on to Boston. We would love to stay in this friendly hotel again. Free WiFi too although it could be a little hit and miss.

Room Tip: You may have no choice but we found the pool building to be excellent
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple