Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$216
Hotels.com
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotels.com
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$189
Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$252
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$184
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$275
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$299
Official Site
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$517
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthere is no air conditioningprivate beachwater shoesmartha's vineyarddishes and silverwareboats comingyacht club next doorisland queencoffee makerscreen doorocean breezerooms are cleanvineyard soundsmall fridgecapeferrysummer
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a two night stay with my mother and two sisters. We had a wonderful time at the Tides. Location and view are second to none. Stepped out to the beach to have our morning coffee and stayed until dinner time. Room was very clean with a small fridge and coffee pot. Bathroom is tiny but met our needs just fine. Have grown up spending summers in Falmouth and have spent time at another pricey waterfront hotel. Never again. The Tides is a hidden gem and a little piece of paradise. If you are looking for luxury look elsewhere, but if you are looking for a true Cape Cod experience close to shopping, dining and with a view that cannot be beat look no further. Grounds are immaculate and building is very well kept. I booked a return trip for 3 nights for my husband and I in August before I checked out. I can't wait to go back ☀️

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I was hesitant to stay here as I was used to always staying at the Innseason's Resort Harborwalk at the end of Falmouth Harbor, but the wife insisted we stay someplace else. Well... she was right. Although dated and typical of many hotels on the Cape it is neat, clean and right on Vineyard Sound. It has no air-conditioning, but the paddle fans and sea breeze seemed to work OK. We rented one that had a small fridge and sink with microwave and coffee maker.
And... falling to sleep with the waves lapping at your door was so soothing... The people and service was exceptional. Wonderful people working there.

Room Tip: First floor is right on the water. 2nd floor has an even better view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Len S
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my trip from New York to Boston. I absolutely loved it here. The location of the hotel over looking the beach and the sea was perfect. I just wanted to sit on the balcony all day, looking out. First thing in the morning, and last thing at night, it was just so peaceful. The hotel was basic and it was a bit of a walk to the town and restaurants, but I didn't mind that. I was gutted when it was time to move on!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I needed a bed for the night. I came across this place by chance and was pleasantly surprised. Clean, quick and easy to register. Dedicated parking provided. So all good inside the room - now looking forward to sunrise so I can check the place out further outside!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Booked direct after review in Trip Advisor, as they gave no prices! Excellant choice, waterfront, walk right out on beach. Kitchenette great, beds great, wifi great, tvs could be updated, only because we're sports nuts. We even might go back before they close. The people are great and very helpful, can't say enough!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family