This hotel is in need of renovation. The closet doors have been removed and a make shift shelf was made in the corner. I had to ask for coat hangers. View from our room our room was a roof top with several big air conditioner units and looking over them we could see a bit of the water. Housekeeping was awful, they didn’t replenish plastic water cups, soap or shampoo over the weekend. The bed sheets were not put on right. The sheet was tucked in at the lower left corner and the tucked in the upper right corner not in the otherworldly corners. Alarm clock was unreadable.
Several people and I had room keys that didn’t work every time.
Breakfast was very good, restaurant menu was limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA