Our first trip to Cape Cod so we sprung for the "Oceanview" room. Room itself was nothing spectacular but the view was worth it. If we had gone for one of the rooms facing the the parking lot I'm not sure we would have enjoyed the experience as much. Staff was great, the bartenders (Alex and Norm) were friendly and very responsive. The restaurant manger was super helpful and check frequently to ensure all was well. The menu is not really a Cape Cod-ish menu but was sufficient. We were there 'out-of-season' and still paid a great deal for our room, but the sunset was magnificent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA