We had an ocean view room and greatly enjoyed the views, especially the sunsets. The rooms are small, but clean and we would rate them about a 3. But there was the view. Red's restaurant had a limited menu, but the meals we had there were very good. It would be a great place for kids with the beach, surf and both outdoor and indoor pools. Very convenient for travel in the Cape Cod area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA