1,080 results
All reviews outdoor pool silver beach poolside bar beach staff cape cod breakfast buffet ocean front great beach chairs and umbrellas off season pool side private beach wedding guests the room was nice king bed new owners no elevator
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Have been there a few times now for a scrapbooking weekend. The food is very good, nice bar area and the walks on the beach are a great way to start the day. The rooms could use some updating. We were there in the winter and the room was a bit cool.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl P
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the first time on my wedding night in August 2017. I was very disappointed that they would not allow us to have a late check out even though I requested it when booking the room. I understand it's their busy season but it was our wedding night. You would think they could make an exception. We decided to go back when celebrating our 1 year anniversary and give it another try. we did this in the end of October in the off season and they still were not accommodating. We had originally booked for a Saturday but due to a nor easter coming switched to Friday. They refused to honor our rate that we had for Saturday night. The first gentleman I spoke to lied to me and told me they were sold out for Friday. I went online, saw open rooms, called back and spoke to a woman who confirmed they had open rooms. I caught them in a variety of lies which was extremely frustrating. Additionally, I'm not sure why they feel the need to charge a $30 resort fee in the off season when you cant use any of the resort amenities besides the indoor pool which almost every hotel has. I will never stay here again. There are much nicer places to stay on the cape who appreciate their guests.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin U
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Room 115 is the second room of Block one, seen from the left. Well, Sea Crest might be a whatever star rated hotel.... but block one simply provides the apearence of a row of simple, basic, cheap motel rooms. And that it is indeed. Never mind, we gave it a try and entered the room. The beige-brown carpet in the door area and around the bed on the right side was full of stains of all sizes.That was bad, but what was really obsetting us was this really offal smell or rather stench. Like dried piss it was and it most probably really was that. So that was the reason we kept our shoes on at all times when walking around in the room.
The counter clark was not astonished about the critical remarks he came to hear from me. "Yes, we are aware the rooms need renovation and block one will be the first one, due this November.

We booked the hotel through a swiss travel agent who promised first class hotels but probably never has seen it....nor would she have slept in that room.
Expect a hotel manager to be a responsible person: how come you throw such a room at paying people?

Room tip: Avoid lock one if you excpect a good first class room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank andreasrindisbacher
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Old Silver Beach is one of the warmest most pleasant beaches in all of Cape Cod and the Sea Crest Hotel and Resort is located on Old Silver Beach.

The Hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool. As well as a kiddie pool for young children and a Jacuzzi for adults.

There is a great bar on the deck next to the beach and the pool that has live music at sunset each evening.

There is food and drink service on the beach and while the menu is simple the food a good and the frozen drinks are great.

It is great for families with children of all ages.

Room tip: The beach views are expensive and only worth it if you plan to stay inside your room
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Stopped here for two nights as a part of the Colours of New England Tour. Set right on a beach the situation for watching the sunset is perfect. We thought the rooms absolutely fine as was the restaurant although I know others had some issues with the food particularly in the 7.30 to 8.30 "rush hour". It genuinely was a bit chaotic then but not a problem if you were not in a hurry. Some of the waiting staff need to at least pretend that they are enjoying there jobs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple