All reviews dairy queen room was clean martha's vineyard complimentary breakfast would stay here again nice place to stay close to downtown ice machine indoor pool short drive cape cod island queen ferry convenient location yogurt woods hole main street motel
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for at least 2 months as we were looking for Housing. Staff and Manager were as helpful and considerate as anyone could ask. We changed rooms 3 times but the last time was permanent. I Recommend FALMOUTH INN as the best place in Falmouth,Ma.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2018

I spoke to the front desk a few days prior to my arrival date. Quoted the rate for the next Sat at $109. She said there were plenty of rooms available so I waited to the morning of to book. The man I spoke to told me the rate was $119. I told him I confirmed that the rate was $109. He said no that was for a Friday night not Sat. Told him no it was for a Sat. After I got the phone it was still showing $109. On the internet for the night, then magically a few hours later it showed $119.
So I checked in and the room was tiny, no table, just a desk, the concrete in the room looked like it was recently painted, bedspread looked to be 10 years old. My dog found a half eaten chocolate bar(chocolate can be deadly for a dog to eat) on the floor.

Then the TV did not work, it took 3 employees to find the plug as this was a cheap tv that had it hidden. We also found a filthy shoe insert behind the tv console. The man just threw it in the trash barrel in my room!

Outside grass area was littered with doggie poop bags. Lots of smokers hanging out by the doors.

Forget about sleeping there are bright lights that shine into the room from the parking lot and the black out curtain is too narrow to cover the window.

Disgusting breakfast, cold scrambled eggs and greasy sausage. Coffee was good. Location central.

Room tip: Go elsewhere.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Missymom53
Falmouth I, Manager at Falmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us! we feel sorry you had bad experience during your stay! we appreciate your feedback, which will help us get better in future with erasing same mistakes. We hope to see you back. Thank you

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Falmouth Inn is in a perfect location for taking the Island Queen Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. It has been newly renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Our King room was modern, tastefully decorated, simple, but well organized. All members of staff were friendly and helpful. Skip their free breakfast and go across the street to Mary Ellen’s Portuguese Bakery where the food is soooo good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing Inn for your wonderful stay! we appreciate your positive feedback. It was pleasure serving you all during your stay. We hope to see you again. Thank you

Reviewed September 28, 2018

The amaneties, price and location of the Falmouth Inn are hard to beat. I loved the refreshing pool and hot tub. Breakfast is complementary. We were able to purchase Island Queen ferry tickets for Martha’s Vineyard at the hotel desk for their dock that was a 5 minute walk away.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Falmouth I, Manager at Falmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing Inn for your stay. We really appreciate your positive feedback about establishment and amenities at inn. It was pleasure serving you all during your stay. We hope to see you again. Thank you

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Pro: Appears clean. Hopefully.
Other:
No elevator (which was ok with me as hubby handled the luggage) Be aware that should you spend 2 nights you may want to bring towels, cups, tissues and amenities from home as there is no additional service for a second day stay. Continental breakfast lame but then continent not identified.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing Inn for your stay. We really appreciate your feedback about establishment and amenities at inn. We are sorry you had bad experience during your stay, will try our best to improve. It was pleasure serving you all during your stay. We hope to see you again. Thank you