“Good food very friendly just like grandma made it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama Gallon's Authentic Gourmet Foods
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Feeding Hills
Reviewed November 14, 2017

When I am near there I stop in to get something. Their food is fresh and delishs I buy lunch and dinner there bring it home and heat it up . My wife also enjoys the food.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

We stumbled onto this place by accident, and discovered several dishes we never knew existed. Standard chicken parm etc, but the sides are the real charm. If you're lucky to find some left, get the brussel sprout casserole. It's out of this world, and may even get you to like brussel sprouts. Sometimes the phone goes unanswered, and they don't respond to e-mail. Closed Mondays. Call first.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I had unexpected friends stop in. I called for a pick up.
I order egg plant parmesan and stuffed shells.
The food was ready in less than an hour and piping hot,
. I threw together a salad and with some fresh bread and had a wonderful meal. Plus the clean was minimal. I was able to visit with my friends

Reviewed September 2, 2015

This is a wonderful little Italian Shop. If you like authentic Italian food, this is the place to go for your take out Italian food.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

Nice little family run café most everything is made in house . They only have a few small tables mostly a take out or take home heat and serve meals . Opted for the Eggplant Lasagna( enough for two to split) and roasted veggie's for a side both were really good . Dessert was Lemoncello cake made there also very good . All that for less then $20 good deal ! first time we went there we got the homemade meatballs for meatball subs we were making , the meatballs are huge and made perfect subs . She also has cooking classes through out the year haven't been yet but want to .