“Not perfect, but good!”

Cleghorn House of Pizza
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We didn't order pizza from them, and instead went with cheese calzone, spaghetti and meatballs, and a gyro. The spaghetti was about average; nothing overly special, but not bad either. Priced fair for such a dish. The calzone was, my opinion, better than several other places I've been, but could have def had more cheese in it. Overall a good dish though. My other half had the gyro, and I gotta say, the few bites I had of it, were almost perfection. Well worth the price for that dish. Overall, fairly priced, and decent food. Nothing to complain about, other than the usual delivery time, which was about on par with the usual selivery time of 45 minutes or so for anything in Fitchburg.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

New ownership ruined this business. Food is inedible and the service is the worst around. Pizza tastes like the can the sauce came from. Ordered a sub. Was told 15 minutes. Arrived to an empty place and had to wait for it to be made. Horrible! Gave one star because it wouldn't save at zero.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Fair pizza as there is one on every corner. Not the best in town but ok for the local area. Would recommend but not tops on my list.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Unfortunately we tried one of our neighborhood pizzerias we haven't tried in quite some time. We ordered a pizza (fortunately small) because somewhere on line it was stated the pizza sauce is "sweet." Well, it may be sweet but it is almost non-existent! If it weren't for the tomatoes I ordered on the ZA, it would have been impossible to eat. Stingy on the cheese and sausage as well. The best part of their pizza is the crust.

The antipasto salad was nothing but iceburg lettuce, a couple slices of tomato, cuke rounds not cut in half, no olives, as promised, and no pepperocini (also as confirmed). The homemade dressing (house) was pretty good, but when they said they use Bologna on antipasto, we figured, well, not the best, but we're hungry. Lousy! Disappointing.

The baklava is the worst we ever tasted.

There are a half dozen other average pizza places within a couple miles, don't bother with this place.

Sorry to say.

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Family owned business that's been around for a long time. The staff is very friendly and the food is always fresh and delicious. I have ordered almost everything on their menu and have never been dissatisfied, from pizza and subs to salads and pasta dishes. I love their sauce and meatballs.