“Good place. Broad menu, with great kebobs and burgers, and good salads too. Highly recommended. Nice pool table setup...”
Review of Stone Forge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stone Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Good place. Broad menu, with great kebobs and burgers, and good salads too. Highly recommended. Nice pool table setup as well, and a lot of space. Definitely underrated.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

I live in Foxboro and usually go to Stoneforge about once a month. In the last year the food and service has steadily gotten worse. I had dinner there on 3/13/10 - a Saturday night and the place was pretty empty. After waiting almost an hour I got my chicken saltimbocca and it was so overdone I couldn't cut it. Instead of prosciutto they used canadian bacon and in place of the marsala sauce it was watery au jus. We sat at the bar and I practically had to dance on it to get a drink. In past visits I noticed a stark change in the quality of the food but kept going back because I like the atmosphere. But the food is too expensive...shouldn't be that bad!

Reviewed October 6, 2009

Excellent menu with something for everyone. We had serious meat-eaters in our party, as well as some who wanted fish. The food was very good, including my NY Strip steak. I especially appreciate the fact that side orders (including an optional salad) are included with entrees -- something that is getting harder to find in today's restaurants. Also, the presentation of the food was excellent. For example, the salad was served inside a cucumber "cup" -- cucumber sliced the long way, wrapped around the greens.

Service was a bit disorganized, and the waiter was distracted by the game on TV. One of my companions was served an overcooked steak (ordered medium-rare, got medium-well). By the time we tracked down the server, he was just to hungry to send it back, so he just ate it and said it was fine. I've only been there once, but another person in our party said that he had had the same type of service on a previous visit. This is fixable with some attention from management.

1  Thank Katiebird1