All reviews alarm clock no frills room was clean basic amenities place to stay divided highway dunkin donuts next door chain maine
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Stayed here for one night while visiting friends in the area. It served its purpose. Getting to it was a little weird due to it being on a divided highway. Parking is definitely tight but I managed a spot up front. Checkin was quick and easy. Room was clean and as expected. The only issues I had were the small towels as it felt more like a handtowel than a bath towel (actually checked a few thinking I had grabbed a handtowel) and the pillows being so uncomfortable due to how soft they are.

I chose here due to visiting friends in Framingham. I am not sure why the hotel really has Boston in the name when it is 30 minutes outside of Boston. Instead of West, maybe put Suburbs as it is slightly deceiving in the name especially with this hotel being on the far western side of Framingham. Not trying to speak bad of the hotel but be aware of its location

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was on the way to our next destination. It was quite difficult to get to, we had to drive past it twice on different roads before you could actually turn in, very strange. The walls were thin, we could hear the dog across the hall every time someone walked past. The hotel was cheap and was just a stop on our trip so served its purpose.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

So i arrived here as a last min thing. It was all about the price. Staff was nice. No noise but I did
Arrive at 1:30am on a late flight. The hallways smell like an old casino and this place is in dire need of modernizing. But they do keep it clean and my room smelled nice. This is a basic hotel with basic amenities. Will I stay here again? Maybe depends on the situation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2017

I stayed here for one night, six hours to be exact. All I needed was a place reasonably close to Logan Airport to get some sleep before a morning flight. The whole experience started by having trouble around midnight finding a place to park. After two laps around the building, I ended up parking in a very dark corner out behind a gas station next door. Not exactly the safest of situations. Once I checked in, walking down the hallway, it just reminded me of a college dorm. Very drab, pretty fair amount of noise for that hour and some "interesting" odors. Now, I'm not one for decor or anything like that, but this room just felt cold and plain, just like a dorm room. But for a night, I figured, it didn't matter.

Once I made it into bed, the mattress was so thin, I could feel the springs digging into my back. The sheets felt like they were made of sandpaper and the blanket made of steel wool. And the pillows, were flat and worn out. It was rather hard just to get comfortable, but eventually I was able to get to sleep. But not for long.

And just like a late Saturday night in a dorm, some of the others on this floor became unruly. They were screaming, yelling, swearing, slamming doors and taking part in what seemed like some sort of physical altercation. And it went on for quite a while. I called down to the front desk to complain, but there was no answer. The desk clerk decided to try to either quiet them down or throw them out, but wasn't having a ton of luck and all of this was causing even more noise. Having security on sight or calling the police would have been much easier than trying to toss them out, but after what seemed like a few hours, the noise stopped.

Shortly there after, bleary eyed and groggy, it was time to get out of bed and get ready to catch my flight. They gave me a couple of small towels to use and not even a tiny little bottle of shampoo. The tub wasn't the cleanest, but at this point, I just wanted to get out of there and head to the airport.

So my six hour stay included maybe 4 hours of uncomfortable sleep. I left feeling like I didn't exactly get my money's worth. My expectations were low, but they were not even met.

I usually give places the benefit of the doubt when writing these reviews. But in this case, it was hard to do so. I will not be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

The staff was great. They were friendly and helpful and readily available. Unfortunately the room was unbelievably noisy. We were able to hear conversations spoken between the people upstairs and to the sides of us and the running/stomping/door slamming/children screaming in the hallway sounded like we they were in the room with us. We had to be up at 2am to catch a flight and none of us were able to sleep at all. However it was clean and otherwise what we expect from a Motel 6.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Tina, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recognizing our friendly staff. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.