“Local treasure”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We have been dining here for many years and have never been disappointed. Great meals but disappointed that they removed the lamb shank from the Thursday night specials. Staff are very friendly and alert for your needs.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

My son and I went to this restaurant on a Saturday night and had no wait for a hightop table in the bar area. Our we
Wait person, Mikah, was friendly from the get go and helpful in guiding our selections. I had the chicken Parm, my son had chicken saltimbocca. Both dishes came with pasta and salad. The salad had the restaurants famous salad dressing. Crispy lettuce with really good dressing. We were able to order pastas with oil and garlic. We are talking garlic! Slices of roasted garlic imparted a wonderful flavor. Portions were large. We both left with doggy bags and will have enough for a meal tomorrow. Price points were good. I'll be back again!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Last minute dinner out, and never a disappointment at LaCantina! Veal parm is superb, and the clam dinner special was wonderful!

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This is a nice, family run place with reasonably well-prepared food, and plenty of free off-street parking. The chicken parm was tasty but a bit overcooked to the point where it was a bit tough, but their pastries are very tasty. Will come back again in cooler weather to try their fall fare.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Our friend who joined us for dinner told us La Cantina was a well-known Italian place. And it was excellent! Completely refurbished recently - very clean and pleasant. The chef willingly prepared a special request for my wife and she raved about it. My spinach lasagna was delicious. Give it a try - it was very good!