“First Visit to Green Leaf”

Green Leaf Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 210 Restaurants in Framingham
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Superb! Had heard alot about Green Leaf and finally experienced it myself. Wish it was closer to my home! Funny that its in the neighborhood I grew up in! I had the chile marinated tofu tacos. The spices were spot on. The mango-avocado salsa was divine. Tofu was perfect! Can’t wait to try everything on the menu. Will be back! Thank you!

1  Thank DeniseA698

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Great location and has its own parking lot. The restaurant setting is clean, contemporary, and well-designed. Staff is friendly, efficient, and professional. If you’re looking for a filling, delicately flavored drink, try the Black Forest smoothie. I also had the quinoa fritters with cashew garlic aioli as an appetizer. Considering that fritters are generally deep-fried, I worried about them being too greasy like a doughnut, but I was relieved that they were not...more like light mini veggie burgers. As an entree, I had porcini crusted tofu-hearty and delicious! Green Leaf folks love their work and it shows.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Food was delicious. Spices were just perfect, not bland and not too spicy. Restaurant setting is very pleasant, crisp and clean. Service was vry good, attentive and not over-bearing

1  Thank RickK32
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We ordered
- Gobi Manchuri for starter
- Mediterranean Millet risotto
- zucchini noodle with tomato pesto
- poricini crusted tofu
Overall serving quantity was more than we could eat
Texture and contents were healthy
But taste was bland for Indian tongue

We had Ginger /Apple drink, which was good
Gobi manchri was tasty

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Green Leaf and we didn’t even realize it has just reopened in an entirely new space. I don’t know if the menu is the same as before, but regardless, the meal was superb.

Every dish has a delicate balance of tasty ingredients, from soups to appetizers to entrees. You know when you find an “experience” versus “a bite to eat”? This is one we’ll be back for.

Oh, and they do take out too. Who knew!!!

1  Thank Traveler999999999