“Interesting sauce”

Hang TAI Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

I had the vegetable spring rolls and something called Don Don Noodles. The spring rolls were average by I liked the sauce in the Don Don Noodles a lot. It was a spicy peanut creamy sauce. I'd go back to try something else.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

Been coming here for years, it is the best bet for freshly cooked Chinese food in the area. Chicken wings alone are worth the visit!

Reviewed November 8, 2015

I've been eating at HangTai as well as ordering take out for a number of years now - ever since I moved to Franklin. I have tried other Chinese restaurants in Franklin but Hang Tai is hands down the best. My favorites are the Sizzling Beef with Black Pepper Sauce (I am drooling now, thinking of that!), Szechuan Spicy Chicken with Peanuts, and Dry Cooked Green Beans. I love the green beans because they cook them so they still have a little firmness and the sauce complements, rather than overpowers, the flavor of the vegetables. Everything they do is delicious and, if you eat at the restaurant, make sure you get one of their outstanding Mai Tais!
When I've brought the take out food over to friends' houses, they were extremely impressed and wanted to know the name of the restaurant.
The restaurant is spotless and the service is great. When I go there, we like to eat on the bar side.
They also have a restaurant in Medway, which is wonderful as well.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

The food servings are large, and particularly delicious.
BUT, the Mai Tai made with a secret recipe are really outstandingly delicious and different from Mai Tai anywhere else.
There is another "secret" thing that the regular customers know about!
Order a Mai Tai once, then if you want a 2nd Mai Tai, ask for a "Half" Mai Tai.
It is almost as large as the regular Mai Tai, but for half price!!!
The staff are all cordial and very friendly.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

My husband go every Friday night without fail. The food is fresh and lots of it for the price. Wait staff is friendly and drinks are reasonably priced! There is another located in Medway, which has a smaller bar. Always busy!!