All reviews bedroom cottage the cottages nice pool continental breakfast stay there again whale watch nice place to stay excellent stay swimming pool bed was comfortable first floor yogurt short drive stayed one night coffee maker clean rooms mile
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We booked our trip late and needed a convenient spot that was right for three young kids (i.e. not a quaint B&B), and the Sea Lion fit the bill. We stayed in the cottage which was a little spartan but was very roomy and spotless.

The A/C's worked great when it was too hot for just open windows. There is obviously no great water view but it is a very convenient location - everywhere seems like it is five or ten minutes away. Pool is nice, especially for kids. Staff is very nice and we will forever be grateful as we left something important behind that they found and mailed backed to us. Definitely a good choice, depending on what you are looking for.

Room Tip: Pick the cottage if you need space and have kids. Very private, roomy, and you won't disturb anyone.
2  Thank MBones7
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I took our son and his friend on vacation this year. 1st time staying at the Sea lion. It was the best experience! The pool was clesn. The room was spotless. The view was amazing. I usually have a hard time sleeping away from home, I slept like a rock each night. The location is convenient to grocery store, beaches and excellent location for shoppers who love to shop on Bearskin Neck. I have already recommended the Sea lion to my friends!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Ljmorr
Reviewed July 27, 2014

before going on Whale Watch (7 Seas, which we recommend). The property is very convenient and charming; service was very good as well. We left the next morning early, so cannot comment on breakfast. Queen bed in the room we had (forget the room number) was not very comfortable so one night as all we could have managed.

1  Thank QDallas
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

From the call for reservations with Sabrina & Pat to our initial greeting and checking in with Michelle, getting help from Mona to checking out these folks understand the meaning of Accommodations. The place was clean and made provisions to make our stay for my wife and for kids. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VacationTonyC
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were there last week on vacation, and had a great stay! My family and I spent a lot of time in the pool which was always kept clean...the rooms were clean, nice, and spacious... we stayed in a room on the first floor and you could hear people walking and kids jumping at night, when you flushed the commode it was very loud...overall, it was a great place to stay though!

The motel is close to the beach (within 1 mile) and the Gloucester Harbor (approx. 5 minute drive)...very conveniently located! They offered a continental breakfast each day where they offered a variety of muffins, cereals, juices, and coffee...They have a gas grill that they allow their guest to use...we used it 2 different nights and it was always clean and ready to use! The staff was very helpful anytime we asked for or needed anything! I would definitely stay there again if given the opportunity!

The only thing that I wished that our room would have had was a microwave...we had a refrigerator but no microwave...

2  Thank Jpet73