“"Cannolis Better Here Than in the North End"”
Review of Caffe Sicilia

Caffe Sicilia
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Gloucester
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed September 30, 2016

As the owner of Cape Ann Foodie Tours, I go to Caffe Sicilia several times a week. My tour groups each receive a small cannoli. They have a choice of plain, pistachio, almond, or chocolate chip. ALL of my guests say that they are the BEST cannolis ever! Of course, everything else is amazing too!

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Rather special bread & cakes. Nice spot for a cosy coffee break. Very obliging owners. Clearly popular Locally.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

I love going here because it is like stepping into Italy. The coffee selection is great but their pastries really shine.

The place is small and is full of regulars speaking Italian in the morning. Everyone was welcoming to me, even though I wasn't a regular. I had the Lobster Tail pastry which is not too sweet cream filled pastry perfection! This is the real deal. They also stuff their cannoli fresh as you order.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

This is a cute place to grab a cappuccino or a coffee. The pastries are delicious. I came here in the morning and sat down, only to hear 2 men speaking Italian. I felt like I was back in Italy.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

We visit Gloucester once a year and always stop at Cafe Sicilia to buy a couple pounds of cookies to bring back to friends. Everyone who gets a cookie comes back for more.