“Good Food, Very Busy”

Anzio's Brick Oven Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Anzio's Brick Oven Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Grafton
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Anzio's Brick Oven Pizza serves thin crust Italian pizza in Grafton, MA. Our authentic Neo-Neapolitan cuisine is made using only the freshest ingredients. The pizza is baked in a brick oven and the high temperature produces a thin crust that is the perfect combination of slightly chewy, crispy light, and airy.We can’t wait for you to try our (New York/Connecticut style) Italian pizza. Check out our menu for our full list of pizza, paninis, and salads. No need to pack your lunch or cook tonight! Pick-up (dine-in or take-out) one of our homemade Italian pizza pies.
Reviewed October 21, 2017

We arrived early on a weeknight and had no trouble getting a table; however, it soon was very busy. Their menu was basically pizza, pasta, chicken, and veal dishes. The veal Marsala ($25) was served on fettuccine noodles with green beans and mushrooms and was very good. The chicken Alfredo ($15) was very bland, salty, but the noodles were dense and a good texture. We also had a pizza with white sauce, chicken, and basil. It was very good, much better than the chicken Alfredo. From the kid's menu we ordered a cheese pizza, and mac & cheese which was a noodle with Alfredo sauce, both $5 each. The kids seemed to enjoy both dishes. The gelato ($7) was very good. They had a good selection of IPA's ($7) and a good wine selection...Bruli (Italian red $9/glass). Service was very pleasant, but very slow. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Anzio's catered a lunch and boy was it a hit! They rolled in with their wood fired brick oven on a trailer. The fired it up...They use oak logs (I asked). They got to work churning out pizza after pizza for nearly 2 hours...and we ate like kings....Italian kings. Their margarita pizza is excellent. The sausage a perfect level of spicy. The crust was perfectly soft and crispy/flaky. This was good pizza. What a meal! I tried to take a picture of as many varieties as I could.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to Anzio's at a food truck festival. I had pepperoni pizza there. We went for my birthday, and had the Sienna. The spicy sausage...I'm going to dream about it for weeks. My son got the steak and cheese sandwich, without cheese. It was delicious. The Mista salad was perfect for the 3 of us.
Thanks for a nice evening!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I kept passing by Anzio's whenever I was cutting through town so I finally stopped and glad I did. Fabulous flatbreads and tasty entrees makes Anzio"s a must when looking for special casual dining.
Service is attentive and not overbearing. Prices are more than reasonable.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Went with another couple, and each ordered a large pizza to split which turned out to be way too much.
They were both OK, nothing really special as far as I am concerned. Not sure where these over the top reviews are coming from. Nice little place, but once again, nothing really special to have me running back.