“Clean and comfortable”

Days Inn Greenfield
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I only needed one night and iet was a last minute booking. I have to admit I was somewhat surprised at the quality. The lobby small with a sitting area and TV. on one side and the breakfast area on the other. One thing I did notice immediately was that is was clean and well organized. The check in process was smooth and the person manning the desk was pleasant and very helpful as were the other people manning the desk later in the day. The room furnishings were older and showing signs of wear but the room was clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom spotless. Hot water for shower was plentiful. Breakfast in the morning was simple fare. Coffee, orange juice, yogurt, bagels and two types of cereal. Nothing fancy but not bad. If you are looking for luxury with high end amenities this is not the place for you. If all you need is clean, comfortable, for a reasonable price this is for you,

Room Tip: Not high end luxury, but clean, comfortable, and friendly.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Days Inn G, General Manager at Days Inn Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff strives for guest satisfaction in all aspects of our business. Please consider returning for another stay, we would be happy to accommodate you, if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nelson J
Days Inn G, General Manager at Days Inn Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The lobby was very clean and everyone was so nice. There was hot coffee that hit the spot for me first thing in the morning. When I first conversed with the very pleasant staff, I noticed a candy dish on the counter. I thought to myself, what a nice touch! As I helped myself, the ladies working behind the desk and I discussed the events going on in Greenfield. Overall, I must say that my experience at the Days Inn in Greenfield Ma. was a SWEET one!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here, our staff works very hard to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We hope that you will visit us again soon if you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

It was very humid during our stay, the windows in the stairway were left open, which made it very hot. The air conditioner didn't work very well in the room, it was so humid the carpet felt very damp and the room was very musty. The entire place stunk of cigarette smoke even though it was non-smoking.

1  Thank 939terrib
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Staff was excellent. Even opened up gym early for me at my request. My only problem was that one and only treadmill did not work for running. It was fine for walking but could not run on it.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
0.1 km away
4.7 km away
Deerfield Inn
Deerfield Inn
#1 of 1 in Deerfield

Been to Days Inn Greenfield? Share your experiences!