All reviews room was clean quiet at night bagels would stay again channels
Reviewed July 20, 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn G, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2016

Reviewed July 17, 2016

The lobby was very clean and everyone was so nice. There was hot coffee that hit the spot for me first thing in the morning. When I first conversed with the very pleasant staff, I noticed a candy dish on the counter. I thought to myself, what a nice touch! As I helped myself, the ladies working behind the desk and I discussed the events going on in Greenfield. Overall, I must say that my experience at the Days Inn in Greenfield Ma. was a SWEET one!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Days Inn G, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here, our staff works very hard to ensure our guest's satisfaction. We hope that you will visit us again soon if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

It was very humid during our stay, the windows in the stairway were left open, which made it very hot. The air conditioner didn't work very well in the room, it was so humid the carpet felt very damp and the room was very musty. The entire place stunk of cigarette smoke even though it was non-smoking.

1  Thank 939terrib
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Staff was excellent. Even opened up gym early for me at my request. My only problem was that one and only treadmill did not work for running. It was fine for walking but could not run on it.