“Excellent coffee - with pastries”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Greenfield, and needed a morning coffee. We happened by his coffee shop near the hospital. Very good coffee - even had my favorite carmel mocha. They had some very tast looking pastries too.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Excellent bakery goods. Many choices. Lots of coffee flavors. This a nice place to take a break and have some goodies.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

They have the best coconut iced coffee, smoothies and the Asiago bagel with chive cream cheese is dope!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Staff is efficient, food is tasty and flavored lattes are consistently good. Seating is varied and accommodations are convenient.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I had the maple cold brew, and it was among the best cups of coffee I have ever had. If we are ever in the area, I would definitely go back. My only complaint is that they didn't have any full-fat cream.