“Fresh, spicy, local”

Mesa Verde
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2018

This is great, local food. Spicy, homemade, satisfying. I love the catfish tacos. At $7.25, I'm always afraid I'll leave hungry, but I can never finish! Two stuffed tacos, a side of rice, chips and salsa. It's great food at a great price. Come early or you won't get a table!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

When my wife and I moved to Greenfield from CA in 2004 I was so relieved to discover our new town had a place to go eat good Mexican food. We would frequent Mesa Verde weekly, despite being good Mexican cooks ourselves.
Over the last 3 years the food has become increasingly bad. Burnt food. Dry food. Old food. Lack of taste food. In the past we would return hoping it was either a bad day/night for the cook or perhaps they even got a new cook (desperately needed). So far, the food remains the same. Not even a "hit or miss"... total "miss".
A few times I went in and the place was very dirty and had strong odor of disinfectant.
I wish beyond all wises that MV's would get back on track.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

We enjoyed servings of nachos, quesadilla and fish tacos. Flavors and ingredients were fresh and the homemade salsa was amazing! If you love Mexican, it's a great stop!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I want to like Mesa Verde, and there are good things to be said about the food. But every time I eat here (whether take out or eating at the restaurant) the food is SO lukewarm. It really ruins the experience when you go to take a bite of beans and they are a cool lump. If they would turn up the temps on food (or pick stuff up from the kitchen faster?) I would love this place much more!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Horrible food!!! No where near the Mexican food I'm used to. (I was born on the border, my baby sitter WAS Mexican). I really don't think they even attempt to season their food like the South of the border folks do.