“Excellent”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hadley
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Stopped between business appointments. Great place. the biscotti was fresh and delicious. the OJ was fresh squeezed. My friend got a breakfast sandwich she said was delicious. People in the store were really helpful and friendly

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Every time I go there, I end up deciding to go elsewhere next time. They have stuff to eat, but nothing gluten free. Service is slow. Coffee is intense. Cozy, eclectic Atmosphere invites sitting down and reading or working on the laptop (which I would not do there anyway, since my office is near.) Classic laid back feeling so classic of Amherst/Hadley.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Friendly and relaxing place for your morning coffee. My husband and I have become regulars there. We even met someone who we meet on a regular basis every week there.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters (all locations) have great coffee and great food. That being said, the Hadley locations is BY FAR the best location (in my opinion). All the staff there are incredibly friendly and competent. Anytime there's been any issue with anything I've ordered, they've fixed it w/ no questions asked and with huge smiles. The manager, Samantha, appears to treat her staff quite well and you can really tell what a great manager she is by how wonderful every employee is. This location is really good if you need somewhere to sit and read/do work/simply relax. I don't think I've had anything there I didn't like (both food and drink)
If you're in Hadley and need a snack or beverage, consider going to Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters. They're the best!

1  Thank Miso D
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Service here was great. .Super friendly and prompt service.
food is fresh and delicious. So many choices of coffee and specials. Great coffee and great large selection.