“Great place for breakfast.”

Crossroads Cafe & Deli
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

All you would ask for. Great food. Great coffee. Awesome staff! The review is short because the point is made! Great place for breakfast!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Recently I moved my real estate brokerage to Hanover and I have become more than a regular here. I often call in a sandwich from the office and going to pick it up. Many times I treat myself to a bacon, egg, and cheese on an English with tatter tots and it is unbeatable good! Did I mention that is available all day with lunch.

Often I meet with clients and vendors for business meeting breakfasts. This place is really nice for that and is an intimate setting. I have always had a positive experience on every visit and take out order. I will be back again next week.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Had 1/2 sandwich and soup - best clam chowder I've had in years! Generous sandwich with fresh sourdough bread. Great service!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Great place to have breakfast or lunch. Staff is exceptional make you feel welcome at all times. Food is always exceptional

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We planned a trip to the south shore to do some shopping and meet up with some friends. So I asked a friend where a good place for lunch was and I was told to go to crossroads. We pulled up at the restaurant it was just a plain house looking building. We walked in and were told to seat ourselves anywhere. We were cheerfully greeted and given menus.We ordered a couple of bowls of soup while we were looking over the menu. My clam chowder was delicious as was my husband chicken noodle. I ordered a hamburger with lettuce,tomato,onions,pickles and bacon with a side of Greek pasta salad. My husband ordered the Plymouth county,which is a oven roasted turkey breast,homemade stuffing,mayonnaise and cranberry sauce. I've eaten a lot of hamburgers from all over the country and this one was in the top 3! It was cooked perfectly, tender,juicy and full of flavor.The pasta salad was fresh and perfect with black olives and feta. I had to cut my burger in half although I wished I could've devoured the whole thing. My husband said almost nothing through the half a sandwich he made it through, which always means he's enjoying it. He said it was amazing, the stuffing and the cranberry sauce were perfect and he also loved the Greek pasta salad. The prices were insanely reasonable and we really can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Joanie C