Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn(West Harwich)
US$328
Official Site
Cape Cod Wishing Well(West Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$155
Coachman Motor Inn(South Harwich)
US$175
Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$179
Seadar Inn By the Sea(Harwich Port)(Great Value!)
US$250
Official Site
US$437
Bluefish Bed & Breakfast(Harwich Center)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
The Commodore Inn(West Harwich)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsouter barmini barcape codatlantic restaurantfire pittennis courtspool areawater viewlobster rollpirate shipbeautiful propertyoverlooking the bayfour seasonsturn down servicenew englandoff seasonsliders
Reviewed July 4, 2012

to describe our experience at Wequasset. Between the spectacular views, the (I kid you not) baby bunnies that greeted us every morning, the phenomenal food, and the extremely attentive and professional staff, our stay was fun, rewarding and relaxing. A word about the very thoughtful staff (including, but not limited to, Sasha and Jackie) and their impeccable attention to detail - when I called to make a reservation I casually asked if there were any gluten free restaurants in the area ... they said they didn't know, but when we arrived a month and a half later we were welcomed with a basket of gluten free treats and a list of places we would find gluten free options. It was a wonderful stay in a wonderful place and I would recommend it without reservation to anyone looking to recharge mind, body and spirit in one of the most luxurious places in the world.

Room Tip: I highly recommend a room right on the water, if available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
JosetteWillis, Manager at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit to the resort. We were delighted to hear that you found our team to be extremely attentive and professional, that you enjoyed the food and the beautiful grounds including the baby bunnies.

I have taken the opportunity to share your gracious comments with the entire team, in particular, Jackie and Sasha. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 if I may be of any assistance to you during a future visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort very soon.

Josette C. Willis

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Best family vacation!
Me and my family have gone to the Wequassett tons of times, and every time it's gotten better!
The children's center is amazing! they have a big pirate ship at the children's center and it's really fun! The Wequassett has great food!! My favorite meal is breakfast there because you get whipped cream on the waffles! The Wequassett has great seal watches! Me and my family go on them every time! Last time we saw hundreds of seals! We got almost five feet away from seals! I think it's a great family vacation!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the beach side of the property.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank RobKDover_MA
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your family vacation. We are delighted that you enjoyed our children’s center, our special waffles and the seal watch. The seals are truly amazing!!

We are excited that the resort has become a favorite family vacation destination for you and your family and look forward to seeing you for many more to come. Hope you have a great summer!

Best Regards,

Josette C. Willis

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed here as part of a trip to the East coast of USA for a family wedding
we stayed at the Wequasset for one night after the wedding as we needed to be at the venue for a baby sitter to care for our son (1 year old)
The hotel were extremely helpful and even though I booked through booking.com (best rate) still aknowledged my special request email and gave us a room near the event, they were able to help with the baby sitting service (chatham care, expensive but worth it) and our room was more than large enough to accomodate a baby travel cot too.
the room was spacious, comfy and immaculate
special brownie ponts for having an at cost mini bar - this is a 5 star hotel with hostel mini bar prices (cheaper than local food store!!)
wedding food and service perfect
brusnch amazing
beautiful hotel / resort with great facilities, only wish we'd been able to stay longer and had some sun to enjoy the pool!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank oggybags
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to the resort. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to assist you with all of your needs. Thank you for your feedback on our guest rooms, I was delighted to hear you found your accommodations to be spacious and comfortable.

We are glad you appreciated our at-cost mini-bar pricing and that you enjoyed the food, service and facilities. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 when return to the resort for a future visit.

Josette Cristalli Willis

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Our son's wedding was spectacular - on the beach, gorgeous venue, superb service, great food!! Everyone was very helpful and the entire weekend of activities could not have flowed more smoothly. Even through the glitches, another wedding party that was very rowdy and room walls that were thin, the staff called and offered us an upgraded room which was wonderful!! From the rehearsal through to the morning after-brunch, it was a beautiful weekend (Fri-Sun) for family & friends. Awesome events, pictures, & memories, guarantee that our first trip to Cape Cod will definitely not be our last!!

Room Tip: Ask how many events are going on at the same time and request a room 'away' from those you don't know, if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Evans;

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted that your son’s wedding was such a memorable event and that you were able to enjoy this very special time in your lives.

I am pleased that our front office team was able to offer you upgraded accommodations and have shared your feedback regarding your initial guest room with our director of engineering.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 when you return to the resort. We look forward to welcoming you back for a future visit.

Josette Cristalli Willis

Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friend had his wedding here, and WOW! what a location!

Staff & Service
The staff was so accommodating and very helpful. From the little things like just asking if I could get a water (during the wait for the wedding guests to arrive) to being ever so pleasant when I inquired about vegetarian options at the reception.

The food was absolutely awesome, the drinks were very very good, and the bartenders were very accommodating about making a special drink for me. The finger foods at the after party were good, but not anything super amazing.

Location
The location couldn't have been more perfect. The wedding was overlooking the Pleasant Bay, and what a view. Absolutely amazing. Our after party was by the pool, and that also had a beautiful view of Pleasant bay too.

Overall, this was a great place to have a wedding with beautiful views and super helpful staff and service. Absolutely the best wedding I've ever been part of.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
JosetteWillis, Manager at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience about your friend’s wedding. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed this special wedding weekend and that the team was able to provide you with such an extraordinary stay. We were also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the resort’s location and its beautiful views; Pleasant Bay is certainly a memorable place and the perfect spot for a wedding.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort for a future stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 if I may ever be of any assistance to you.

Josette Willis