“Late breakfast”
Review of Lighthouse Cafe

Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #24 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Reviewed October 2, 2018

After an early morning meeting my husband and I went to breakfast at the Lighthouse Cafe. We walked right in and seated ourselves. Our waitress quickly came over with menus followed by coffee and tea. The menu is large and we found many items we would have liked but ordered eggs benedict and a egg beater omelet. The food came out quickly and was piping hot. /the hash browns were very good as well.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Went for mid morning Breakfast. Didn't have to wait, although small place there was plenty of seats available at this time. The tomato and feta omelet was awesome! Good combination of chunks of tomato with feta cheese with eggs. Home fries were ok but also ordered the fish cakes with eggs, baked beans and it was was delicious! Stephanie and Karen were very helpful and tentative. Its located next to the West Harwich Post Office. Parking was limited since small strip mall but we had no problem. They make homemade muffins which I plan to try next time in town or before I leave this time. Location was easy to find. Was cash only restaurant. Opened for breakfast and lunch only.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

This place is open everyday for breakfast and lunch. Food and service were quick, and food was good. We walked here twice during our stay, and the place was packed both times. They only take cash, as do several other places we encountered in Harwich.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

The menu had lots of breakfast meals and lots of "comfort food" for lunch: e.g., BLT, tuna melt, burger. This is good - the portions were just fine for a meal - NOT oversized or wasted. My BLT was perfectly cooked and put together. The staff are warm and friendly. I suspect it is a favorite of locals - I wish I had a place like this in my town.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Every item I’ve ordered for breakfast has been wonderful. I especially love the French toast. No skimping on portions. The staff is always friendly and smiling. I’ve taken friends here over the years and they all enjoy. The only negative is no credit cards.

Date of visit: July 2018