“What a lovely restaurant!”
Review of Viera

Viera
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2018

A friend took us here for dinner while on our first visit to the Cape. It was by far the best restaurant we tried. The food was quite gourmet...flounder and scallops were delicious as was the frito misto but the best part of all was the service. Our friend's car died in the parking lot and the staff helped us get a ride to a performance near by and we actually made it on time! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We split the calamari Caesar salad as appetizers, and I had fish while my husband had steak. We both liked the meal, and the service was great. The only bad part was the man next to us being drunk and loud.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I decided to try Viera which is literally around the corner from my friend’s West Harwich home. We were not disappointed! The food and service were both fabulous and I would recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We visit Dennisport at least 3 times a year and are always looking for good restaurants beside the amazing Ocean House. We actually asked a waiter at the Ocean House for other restaurants that were similar to Ocean House. That is how we discovered Viera. Small but stylish, it didn’t disappoint. Appetizers were fresh and innovative. My wife’s entrée of halibut over white beans was spectacular. My salmon with coconut curry was good but lacked any ‘bite’. Dessert was an excellent espresso concoction that was the special of the night. Our only complaint, and what stopped me from giving them 5 stars, was the wait staff. They just didn’t seem to be the caliber that you see at other fine dining establishments. They looked unprofessional....water glasses not refilled, and when I asked the waitress what she recommended, she literally said every item on the menu.....really? Know your menu and be confident to offer suggestions. Upgrade your wait staff and the word will continue to spread on your fine food.

1  Thank _anthonylanz13
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We came for a romantic evening out and we really like the ambiance and the food was good for the most part. This being said, when we left we didn’t feel that we got our money’s worth.