“Great local spot”

Red's NY Pizza & Bar
Ranked #27 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Description: Red’s NY Pizza and Bar opened in the Spring of 2015 and has since grown in to a popular Harwich neighborhood destination offering delicious NY style thin-crust pizza, subs, sandwiches, nachos and more. Red’s NY Pizza and Bar also features a full 18-seat bar, (5) big screen TV’s and (1) 92″ projection screen for sporting events, house-made liquor infusions, weekly entertainment (live music, karaoke, trivia, etc.), darts in a social neighborhood atmosphere. Come on down to Red’s!
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The pizza is good for sure. There is outdoor seating as well. We like to sit at the bar, watch the game, and have a adult beverage and a pizza. This is a great, get away from the tourists, spot

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to Reds last Wednesday night and had an absolute blast . The drinks were tasty and the food was good too !! I recommend the pulled pork sandwich that was recommended to me by our bartender Emily ! . There were so many different items I asked her what her top 3 favorites were . Next visit I’m trying the”White pizza” or the Scallop and Bacon pizza . We really enjoyed our time there and Emily was fantastic . Next time we’re Down from Connecticut we’re certainly coming in ....

1  Thank Markmac18
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here last night because it rained and we needed a place to stay dry. Good a small ‘white’ pizza, pepperoni calzone and meatball sub. My husband said the meatball sub repeated on him later that night, my son said his stomach hurt after the calzone but my daughter and I felt fine after eating our small ‘white’ pizza. Would recommend takeout as this place has limited seating. With that said, just get pizza. Very thin crust and pizza was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Very low key, but good service. Great choices for apps, burgers, sandwiches and pizza. They have gluten free dough. Will customize your pizza to your flavor. Had a wonderful white scallop and bacon pizza. Will be back. You have to try it. On the bike trail in Harwich, 39 and 124

Reviewed May 31, 2018

The bar scene is a bit rougher than I prefer. However, the food was very good and we all enjoyed our take-out. I particularly liked the chicken parmesan. The pizza was also very good. I would certainly like to order from here again -

Date of visit: May 2018