“Excellent!”

Mad Minnow Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Service was top notch and the food was delicious! The best scallops I have ever had so fresh and portion size was generous. Loved how the kids could play corn hole and we enjoyed cocktails while we waited for a table. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Contemporary restaurant with large outdoor patio and parking. We both opted for seafood - a scallop roll and a crab/shrimp sandwich. Both were served in hot dog buns and were very good. The scallop roll was not fried, which is unusual. However it was very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in early last night for our first visit and really loved both the outside and inside layout. I counted about 50 seats inside including the bar, but there is outside seating in good weather.

We shared an appetizer called Poutine which consisted of French fries in gravy with cheese curds. It was quite good. I had a cup of the clam chowder and it was delicious. Loved it!

My wife had Buttermilk Scallops and said they were the best scallops she has ever eaten. She is a native Cape Codder and has eaten plenty of scallops in her sixty something years. Quite an endorsement!

My son devoured a Vacation Burger that consisted of Wagyu beef and butter poached lobster.

My entry was a fish sandwich that was a herb encrusted corn flake piece of fish. It was very good. The corn flake crust was nice and crunchy but did not overwhelm the fish flavor.

I don't drink, but there were many regional craft beers available and I heard the cocktails are quite good.

Staff was super friendly and our server, Angelique was excellent and quite attentive. This place is worth finding.

1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Substantial portions with creative twists
Comfort food extraordinaire! A little something for everyone

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife. We had to wait about a half hour to get a seat but IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! We will be going returning! They have cornhole, music, outside seating really nice place hidden alil from Main Street but it's a good find! And also has a really good beer list and delicious food!