“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: French, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Fun place with pub style dining. The food was better than I would have expected. We had a fried clam roll and a hot pastrami sandwich, both with fries. Both meals were excellent. The drink special that day was a blueberry mojito which was also great. The service was a touch on the slow side however and it's cash only, so be prepared.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We have been going to this place for over 15 years and we love it! We tend to go in the spring and fall more since it is tough to get in in the summer, but we did go at the beginning of summer this year.
I love a restaurant that has a lot of food choices. I get something different every time I go. Items we have had include: swordfish salad, roast beef au jus sub, steak tips, chicken tenders, hamburgers, pastrami sandwiches, and pizza. I do tend to get the roast beef au jus sub when I go since it is the best one on the Cape. Their au jus is garlic flavored and they toast their roll, which makes all the difference in the world.
This visit I had the buffalo chicken mac and cheese and my husband had the fried chicken with fingerling potatoes instead of french fries. Both our meals were under $15 and were delicious. The mac and cheese had a creamy sauce with grilled chicken coated in buffalo sauce on top of the mac and cheese. It was delicious! My husband, who likes to get fish out and has never gotten fried chicken out, just felt like something different and his dish was not disappointing. The chicken was juicy and not dry. I would recommend this place when you are not sure what you are in the mood for because they have everything. The service is awesome too. From the bartenders to the servers (who have been there for years so it is very consistent). But, remember, it is cash only and they donate what they would pay in credit card fees to many, many local groups and charities.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

This pub is loaded with baseball memerobelia and is fun to look at. Food and drink choices were quite good. Taste was excellent and portions were large. Service was excellent and prices were low to moderate.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Love the food here! Quite the local spot! Lobster Roll is excellent and so is the service. They take only cash.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Whether your looking for a great burger or a full meal, this is the place to go. Cozy, friendly atmosphere and great staff with great service. Reasonably priced and great selections with full bar service.