“Great Burger ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I been here a few times and each time I had a burger and a beer and Service is Good food is Decent and they have a nice outdoor seating for warmer weather and that is nice

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Eight of us including a 2 year old had a nice dinner and drinks here on a saturday night. We ate early 6:30 SO CROWD WAS NOT A PROBLEM. Great beer selection! About a dozen local craft beers on tap. Really good, unique beers. My first time for pineapple halepena beer. Loved it. Had a glass of the apricot heferwizen liked that too. They had a redvelvete deseret beer that smelled like red velvet cake! I had the baked haddock. It was done just right. All our orders were done to order and served correctly. Well done Jason. I liked this place last year when i was here. I liked it even better this time. I live in NJ and eat out all the time. This place is VERY reasonable in price. Nice atmosphere too.

1  Thank oldmandiver
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

First the place is very loud hard to hear who your with service is slow we sat quickly but waited for a drink took our order took a while to get our food the food is good but what you pay should be more on your plate

Reviewed April 11, 2017

The menu isn't the greatest. Mostly seaafood & they have some mac n cheese dishes which someone (adult) in my party was going to get but the waitress said it's a very small portion. One waiter must have been new or something because he came to our table 3 different times trying to serve us other peoples orders. The atmosphere was nice & the music was good (80's) which I like. If you're going just for drinks I think it's a good place as they have quite a few different beers but, the food was only okay. Also, the parking downtown is ridiculously scarce which is another reason to avoid this place. Not one person in my party of 4 said they cared to go back!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch while working in the area. The sweet potato haddock was excellent - the bartender friendly and the dining area quite nice. I would eat here again.