“EXCELLENT Salads!”
Review of B.GOOD

B.GOOD
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Hingham
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I love the spicy avocado salad that has kale and quinoa. My kids love the burgers and fries, milkshakes. Quick, healthy and easy.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I brought my son and his friend here after soccer. The kid size portions and prices are great. The food quality is 5 bubbles, all fresh food made to order. We had an accident with a milkshake, gravity, and the floor. I felt awful but the employees insisted they clean and it wasn't a problem. They also replaced the drink at no cost. A busy day made great because of the friendly service and great food.

1  Thank Shaun D
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Stopped here after my very carnivorous brother suggested that there was a "hippie" place that even he would be willing to try! The food is local and fresh. The salads my mother and I had were large and flavorful, and the french fries were crunchy and hot. An excellent selection of iced teas, lemonades, and sodas. I'd love to come back and try most of the rest of the menu!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I love that B Good is in Derby Street! You can get a burger with baked fries, super healthy salads, and smoothies!
All of the ingredients are sourced from local farms!

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after reading over their menu and was not disappointed in the offerings. Ordered their South West Salad with grilled chicken. Salad greens were crisp, fresh, and very tasty. Cherry tomatoes were also fresh and tasty. Grilled Chicken was warm, tender, and juicy. Dressings were placed on the side as per request; one was balsamic dressing; flavorful and the other was a chipotle type dressing that was spicy and added a zing to the salad. I would order the chipotle type dressing again! You order as you enter and are called when ready. Service was quick and efficient. There are multiple tables inside with a few outside tables. Fountain service is serve yourself with free refills. The dining area is large and possibly could be rather noisy and appeared clean; however, there was no one cleaning tables as other patrons finished. My only disappointment was I went to use the Ladies Room and turned quickly around as it was the most filthy Ladies Room I've ever seen, glad I didn't see this before eating as I probably would've walked out. I could not find the manager to report this, hence my average rating of this restaurant. Derby Street Shops is an upscale shopping area and this was shocking to me.

1  Thank CapeCodNanaNeeah