“Much Improved!”
Review of Plaza Azteca

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Hingham
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been to Plaza Azteca in a couple of years. It has been renovated; the booths have lower dividers and the dining room is much brighter looking! The food is better, too. We started with tableside made guacamole. I am not a fan of avocado or typical guac, but this was really good. Chunks of avacado, tomato and onion and you determine how spicy they will make it. The menu seems smaller, but it offers everything you could want at a typical “American” Mexican restaurant. I had 3 enchiladas, one chicken, one beef, and one cheese. Good size, fresh meat, well done. My friend had quesadillas, which she said were good as well. Will definitely return!

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Just a quick stop to have a celebration drink we stopped at Plaza Azteca. Having a little one with us we sat in the restaurant side. Beautifully decorated. Salsa and chips are served right away. Mango lemonade cocktails were delicious! Guacamole is made right in front of you and heard it is awesome! Server very attentive and friendly! Will definitely be back to try their food!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

The recent renovations of Plaza Azteca turned out great! Very light and airy. Great for gluten-free patrons, there are many options. Generous portions and reasonable prices. Try the table-side guacamole, made to order!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Tried Plaza Azteca on a recent snowy Saturday night. Very cool atmosphere with Mexican decor and a small gift shop. Our waiter was nice and offered menu suggestions. The margaritas were excellent, warm tortilla chips and salsa were yummy. I ordered the combo plate of 3 different enchiladas, on the waiter's recommendation, and they did not disappoint. They were served with two sides and were delicious! My daughter had a dish with a name that keeps getting autocorrected and liked it very much. The prices were reasonable and service very good. We would definitely recommend Plaza Azteca and go back again when in Hingham.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I love the fresh ingredients and distinctive taste of their entrees. I also love the fresh guacamole they make right at your table, just amazing. The atmosphere is very inviting and relaxing.