All reviews big e definitely stay here again stayed here for one night easy access yogurt chipotle applebees cvs tv bathtub property internet bedroom lobby desk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Refreshing find. Clean and cheerful decor. Friendly and efficient staff. Great breakfast with multiple choices. Satisfied travelers give this place a feel-good vibe. Just stayed for an overnight, in town for a Friday night wedding. With other wedding guests staying here, too, it was easy to feel at home in this comfortable place just off the highway.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in mid-August with my 3 kids, parents and sister. Sadly, we were in town for my brother's funeral. The night we checked in, Lacarria at the front desk asked how we were doing which caused my mom to start crying. We explained why we were staying there and Lacarria immediately proceeded to give us hugs and let us know that whatever we needed while we were there, all we had to do was ask. She was also a great listener when one of us needed to talk. The morning before we checked out, she was working again and came over to bring each of us handwritten sympathy cards. She included notes for my children in my card and even put $2 in my daughter's card as she had just lost a tooth while eating breakfast! Later that evening, my kids went to the swimming pool. It was about 6pm when they finished and we had to leave very early the next morning to catch a flight. I was worried about putting wet bathing suits in the luggage so my mom went down to see if they had a laundry on-site. They did not but another staff member (did not get his name) offered to put them in their dryer for her so we did not have to go out to find a laundromat.

The rooms and main areas were very clean, breakfast was good and the location was great. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night after attending The Big E. Hotel is about a 10 minute trip from the Fairgrounds and right off Hwy 91. Large, 4 story facility and while new, is kept very clean. Checking in was quick and easy and Sean who was working the desk was very polite and courteous. There is a small indoor pool and a pretty nice fitness room next to it. They offer free breakfast however there is a Cracker Barrel right next door which we decided to go for (not a slight at the breakfast but we don’t get to Cracker Barrel much as they are not in NYC). There is also a McDonalds also literally adjacent. The room was immaculate and comfortable and we all had a great nights sleep. The TV also is internet connected and in my travels this is the first time I came across one during a stay in any chain. Allowing someone to access their Netflix and other app subscriptions is truly ingenious and with kids a great way to wind down cause you can watch what you want without extra charge prior to sleep. Hopefully more hotels are going this direction. All in all, we are probably gonna attend The Big E again next year and this would absolutely be my first choice for hotel. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Love Marriott facilities.

Newer facility with all of the typical amenities. Easy to find with plenty of parking. Prompt and courteous checkin. Quiet and peaceful night.

TV system and WIFI worked well.

Wonderful large shower in a spacious bathroom. Blow dryer provided.

Nice complementary breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Dan welcomed us at the front desk - very friendly and helpful. Our 4th floor corner room was spacious and quiet with bright, modern decor, sleek comfortable furnishings and a king bed as luxurious as one could want.

We liked the smart TVs (one in main room and one in bedroom) that allowed us to log in to our Netflix account or YouTube.

Breakfast was basic but fine. Check-out was a breeze and location ideal for our visit. We will switch to this property instead of our usual spot of the Homewood Suites unless we need a full kitchen for some reason during the visit. Fairfield room offered a mini frig and microwave, which worked fine for us on this trip.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple