This place was far worse than even my low expectations led me to anticipate.
- The entire place absolutely reeks of cigarettes -- we stayed one night and now all of my clothes smell.
- The room had the smell of cheap cleaning fluid designed to try and cover up the cigarette smell.
- Junkies hang out in the parking lot. There was literally a barefoot man walking around with a syringe in his hand when we drove up to our building.
- The surrounding area seems very unsafe. Spend a minute here and you'd think that you're in a movie about the opioid epidemic.
- The building we were in was under some kind of construction, so there were workers walking up and down the hallway at all hours and drilling holes into the neighboring walls. Our door had its room number written on a piece of tape.
This place is the absolute pits.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking