See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience staying here ! The rooms were big and clean. The check in was quick and smooth. The staff was courteous and friendly! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location for 2 days. Airconditioner didn't work, found 2 socks on the floor, a drill bit between the sheets plus toilet paper and a hair band. Makes you wonder if the sheets had been changed. Smelled of marijuana along the hallway outside. After motel 6 decided to strip their motels of all amenities, and still charge 80 dollars..I will never stay at another motel 6.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Holyoke MA, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Very clean, nice rooms. The rooms here are big and have a nice set up. The staff and manager are helpful and friendly. Housekeeping does a good job of cleaning and bringing whatever you may need if your staying for a couple of days. Overall a lovely place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Libby O

Dear Libby, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I checked into room 225 at 4 pm I came back from helping my daughter move out of her dorm at Mount Holyoke College and to have dinner. I came back to the room at 9 pm and around 10:40 pm I went to use the bathroom and there was dried urine all over the toliet. I call down to the front desk and they inform me that they could not move me to another room so I called back and asked so could the toilet be cleaned they told me no. Then the manger calls me and tries to blame me for the nasty room. After a 5 minute argument they moved me to room 217 down the hall. I walk into the room and it smelled of marijuana to the piont of choking me so I called back down to tell the front desk attendant that the room smelled like marijuana she then moved me to 213 which was surprisingly dried urine and marijuana smoke free. DONT STAY AT THIS HOTEL the manager and staff are below average with horrible attitudes and have no idea what customer service is. I have a video as proof.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family