“pleasantly surprised”

D'Angelo
Ranked #38 of 114 Restaurants in Holyoke
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 20, 2016

this location not just another d'angelos, staff very friendly and seem to go out of their way to provide a great experience, food good, service excellent, we often stop 1 per week for supper.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

D'Angelo makes a great Philly Cheesesteak sandwich! To get a better steak sandwich you need a ticket to Philadelphia. Simply an awesome place for a good quick meal.

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

I've heard my sister rant and rave about this place. Their Italian grinder is nothing special. It's OK... But not something I would rant about. It's an average fast food establishment. That's all I can say.

Reviewed August 7, 2008

I was really just looking for something decent to eat. I got the opposite. I ordered the #9 and I was really looking forward to it.

The steak looked and tasted like someone else had eaten steak and left all the fatty pieces and they had been reserved to me on a grinder roll. It was truly disgusting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 10, 2008

They're expensive for sandwiches, but they do make a pretty good steak sandwich. Takes a long time though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook