“Good food with a smile”
Review of D'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Angelo
Ranked #38 of 114 Restaurants in Holyoke
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 24, 2016

I have never been in there that there isn't a line. I tell them every time that I don't know how they do it as they work fast & always are smiling. I couldn't do it so my hat is off to them! My daughter & I share their delicious large lobster sub as long as they are available. I order something else for my 2nd daughter which she always enjoys, too. They have yummy sounding soups that I'm going to try one of these days...

Reviewed April 20, 2016

this location not just another d'angelos, staff very friendly and seem to go out of their way to provide a great experience, food good, service excellent, we often stop 1 per week for supper.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

D'Angelo makes a great Philly Cheesesteak sandwich! To get a better steak sandwich you need a ticket to Philadelphia. Simply an awesome place for a good quick meal.

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

I've heard my sister rant and rave about this place. Their Italian grinder is nothing special. It's OK... But not something I would rant about. It's an average fast food establishment. That's all I can say.

Reviewed August 7, 2008

I was really just looking for something decent to eat. I got the opposite. I ordered the #9 and I was really looking forward to it.

The steak looked and tasted like someone else had eaten steak and left all the fatty pieces and they had been reserved to me on a grinder roll. It was truly disgusting.

Been to D'Angelo? Share your experiences!