“Excellent Take-Out”

Hong Kong House
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Hopedale
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed January 26, 2018

We regularly get sushi as well as cooked dishes from Hong Kong House and it's always delicious. The service is great; we have never waited for anything longer than promised and the food - including the sushi - is always fresh. We are so happy to have this place close by!

Reviewed December 24, 2017

Some things are definitely good- crab rangoon, chicken fried rice but I'll pass on their beef teriyaki & egg rolls.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We were very pleased with the food. It is for take out,but we sat one of the 2 tables.

The food was made fresh and the lunch special is economical. They give you so much that I had to bring half of it home. The couple that owns it our hard working and very nice.

The only thing that was missing was hot tea.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Hong Kong House is halfway between home and work so I use it a lot. At work we order several times a week and they are prompt with the deliveries. When I order from home I pick it up (just 2 miles).

While the prices are a little high, the portions are a lot bigger than other places. The food is very good and the people are fine.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I and my fellow employees on the late shift order frequently. We get our deliveries fairly quickly. While the prices are a little high the quantity and quality of the food is terrific. Normally I will take some of my order home for the next day.