“Excellent Take-Out”

Hong Kong House
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Hopedale
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed January 26, 2018

We regularly get sushi as well as cooked dishes from Hong Kong House and it's always delicious. The service is great; we have never waited for anything longer than promised and the food - including the sushi - is always fresh. We are so happy to have this place close by!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We were very pleased with the food. It is for take out,but we sat one of the 2 tables.

The food was made fresh and the lunch special is economical. They give you so much that I had to bring half of it home. The couple that owns it our hard working and very nice.

The only thing that was missing was hot tea.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Hong Kong House is halfway between home and work so I use it a lot. At work we order several times a week and they are prompt with the deliveries. When I order from home I pick it up (just 2 miles).

While the prices are a little high, the portions are a lot bigger than other places. The food is very good and the people are fine.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I and my fellow employees on the late shift order frequently. We get our deliveries fairly quickly. While the prices are a little high the quantity and quality of the food is terrific. Normally I will take some of my order home for the next day.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Love the food in this place! It is tasty, well prepared and not greasy and not drowning in soy sauce. If you like soy sauce, add it yourself! Some foods like Egg Foo Y
ung were not on the menu but were available if asked. They have platter luncheons until 3 PM, but even later for an additional fee. The luncheons include you choice of rice, the main entree, salad, fruit cup and an app as well, all under $10. There really is no dining room area there, just a bar (board) against a wall with 4 or 5 stools in front of it. There is one small table, but people stopping in for their takeout may be sitting on the seats available.

Date of visit: June 2016